Monday, March 15, 2010

Proof that Windex Works

While apartment hunting on Saturday we entered an apartment that had a beautiful sparkly clean sliding glass door that led out to a patio/yard. All of the sudden Avonleah is running fast as she can towards it . . .she hits it head first and flies back at least 3 feet. . . .luckily she is okay although the apartment manager thinks I'm a horrible parent because I couldn't stop laughing. . .all Avonleah could say was, "It was so clean I thought it was open." Perhaps I should use a little more Windex at home so she's not so surprised at clean windows. . .

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Hold up hold up! Apartment hunting? More info please!!!

Oh, and my mom ran through a sliding glass door when she was younger and she has a HUGE scar all down the outside of her knee.

Since Avonleah didn't break through, I would have been laughing too. Guess I'm a bad mom as well.

Erica Shurter said...

I would have laughted at it too! I've even done that before! ha ha! I'm so excited for you to get your own place! Did you find something? Seattle is sooooo expensive!