Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

The only reason I used to hate Valentine's Day is because i expected it all to be about me. . .hello retarded I know, and because of this selfishness I was always disappointed, not because Scott is a slacker but because my expectations were a bit unrealistic. So this year I have stretched my horizons and shifted my paradigms. I dedicated my Valentine's Day wishes to my amazing husband and daughters. So for the past 14 days I've been doing cheesy, cutesy little things to remind Scott how much I love him and us girls have been busy busy busy little Valentine Fairies enriching our serving hearts while enjoying various Valentine themed activities!

Of course there has been car heart attacks, superhero t-shirts a candy bar posters
Homemade Valentine's Cards with glittery stickers and candy hearts
Adelaide helped with the extra chores. . she likes to carry the duster
We attempted to create a heart hair do, looks more like a butterfly I'm afraid

And have no fear I of course enjoyed my day . . .oh Edward you shouldn't have!

1 comment:

curly girl said...

Love it, love it, love it!